The Design Process
Our Luxury Interior Design Process
You want your home to look its absolute best, and while you may not have the ability to do so on your own, working with an experienced interior designer is going to provide you with the results that you desire. Kristina Curtis is the luxury interior designer who will provide you with those results.
When working with Kristina Curtis, you will receive a level of service and quality that is unmatched. Whether you’ve recently decided to change the aesthetic of your existing home or are looking to get off on the right foot with your new home, our unique design process will ensure that your home will look its absolute best upon completion.
When working with an interior designer, especially for the first time, clients are often uncertain as to how the process goes, and often get ahead of themselves. Our design process is specific and each step serves a purpose. Read on to learn more about our specific interior design process.
- Initial Meeting: The first step is to arrange a meeting with our clients to learn more about them, their lifestyle, and how they live. We walk the space together (if possible) and discuss budget and timeline. This can also be done remotely as many of our clients buy pre-construction, or out-of-state homes. After this meeting, a design agreement will be presented for approval to move on to the next stage of the project.
- Inspiration Images: Following the signed design agreement, we ask each client to compile a series of images that best reflects their desired aesthetic for their home. This gives us a solid foundation to build upon when making selections.
- Create a Plan: Next, our design team creates a space plan for the project. This plan is then presented for client approval.
- Selections: Upon approval of the space plan, we select soft furnishings, fixtures and hard surface materials for the project. These are presented to the client for approval.
- Execution: After client confirmation is given and costs have been approved, we begin to place orders and start the renovations. We manage every aspect of the project from orders to installation, as well as the coordination of all subcontractors on the project. We act as the project managers so there is seamless communication with exceptional results.
Luxury Interior Design Services
We are committed to providing every single client with the highest quality service and expertise. At the end of each project, it is our goal to have our clients be completely satisfied with the work completed and pleased with the new renovations in their home. Whether you’re looking to completely renovate or just refresh your home, Kristina Curtis is here to help you design the house of your dreams. Contact her today to set up a consultation.